1. To save you money, Buying Agents are skilled negotiators.
2. To avoid the stress of searching for properties. The potential scale of their search often intimates buyers.
3. They use the client’s brief to sift the wheat from the chaff, avoiding wasting your time on unsuitable properties.
4. They have access to properties coming on to the market and frequently deal directly with sellers, which gives their clients an immediate edge on the competition.
5. They will do all the liaising with estate agents, solicitors, surveyors and valuers